- If you know me, then you know that I like to paint my nails
- …well I like to HAVE them painted =))
- ’cause I can’t paint them myself.
- And I remember saying before that I wanted to open up a nail salon that would have special services
- well a few days after I posted that,
- I found out that Get Polished does ombre/gradient nails!
- and I had them do my Capacities nails! =DDD
— Dianne Madamba (@dccm1021) November 24, 2012
- okay, if I go through my whole nail art timeline it would take me forever to find the links to those photos =))
- my point is,
- Get Polished is awesome! =D
- and last Saturday, they launched the new Spring Collection of Bandi called Blurry
- and I was lucky enough to be part of that event
Some of the gel polishes of Bandi
and I finally got my Sailor Moon nail art heehee
- so happy =D
- its not everyday I get gel nail art =D
- I usually just use regular polishes if I want nail art
- and plain colors for gel (but of course, each nail would always be a different color =D )
- so, obviously the colors on my nails right now aren’t the Blurry Collection
- but they are Bandi and they seem better than the other gel polishes I’ve tried
- other brands have limited colors or they chip off!
- which is weird ’cause gel polishes shouldn’t chip off
- but hey!
- those polishes weren’t from Get Polished so it’s all good =p